Monday, October 7, 2013

UFO Hovers Over Logged Off Area At Houston British Columbia

(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: February 3, 2003
Time: Approximately: 8:10 a.m.

"Possible Landing of an object" ! Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: The couple of days ago I reported that three blue/white lights in a triangular shape were witnessed by a Canfor sawmill employee flying very low over top of him. The object moved very quickly and disappeared over one of Houston, B.C. local mountains. This sighting took place on February 3, 2003 at approximately 8:10 p.m.

Today, February 9, 2003 I went to visit a close friend. While sitting around talking he told me that his brother had witnessed something very strange on February 3, 2003, in the morning between 8:00 a.m. and 8:10 a.m. Of course my ears perked up when I heard the date of the sighting, and I asked my friend if he would call his brother and ask if it would be ok to come over to take his report on what he saw. He agreed and I soon left my buddies home and headed over to look into this sighting.

First of all, I would like to point out that the fellow who gave me his account of events, doesn’t really believe in UFOs, or visitors from else where. I also know this fellow very well, and both himself and his wife are well respected in the community of Houston.

The witness to the early morning sighting works for Houston Forest Products which is one of two large and very modern sawmills. At the time of his sighting he was operating a heavy machine in the log yard when a "extremely" bright yellow/orange light caught his attention.

Image Below: This is an aerial view of Houston Forest Products.

The source of the light was coming from the northern side of Pea Cock Mountain, which is at the south end of the forest companies property.

There also was a low lying fog in the valley that morning, but from his position he could see the fog had only gone part ways of the mountains, so it was laying very low. After he saw the intense light, he saw what he first thought was a helicopter, but wondered why it had such a bright light on it, then after a couple of seconds went by he thought it couldn't have been a helicopter due to the size of it.
Plus what would a helicopter be flying around in a foggy area, especially against mountains that the pilot may not have seen due to the fog.

The description he gave me of this object was as follows, the object at a distance of approximately 2 kilometers (or less) away up on the side of Pea Cock Mountain on a logged off area, sat either hovering, or "sat on the ground" for approximately 40 seconds.

The witness said the color of the object was a light gray/white and the color was changing, as if it was translucent (almost as if it was flickering in and out). The craft was oval in shape with this bright yellow/orange light dead center at the bottom of the object.

Image Left: Map showing the location of Houston Forest Products.

As the witness sat watching it, it rose up only a little, and flew to the south heading to the top of Pea Cock Mountain, but before it even came close to the top of the mountain, and with no obstructions in-between the witness and the craft, it completely disappeared. Or as they say, blinked out.

Now I find this interesting because of two reports on the very same day, one in the morning and evening in pretty much the same area.

Investigator Brian Vike’s  Note: Monday morning I will be stopping into the local helicopter business, in which there is two of. I want to see if they were flying that morning, or around the time of the sighting.

I also will stop in and see if the forestry knows of any logging operations going on at the sighting location. Plus I may have to dig out the snowshoes and take a short hike to look around the area for any possible signs that something may have been there.

It has not snowed in a while here, so if anything had got close to the ground, or even landed, there should be signs of this taking place.

I will keep everyone posted on this case. Also I am just going to post a computer graphic on my site to give you an example of what this thing looked like. My wife recreated it from the drawing the witnesses supplied. (Keep in mind, the computer image is close, but not exact in color.

Update on case by Brian Vike: As you know this sighting took place on February 3, 2003. I never did update the report, (October 8, 2013) but I can do so now as I have a lot of time on my hands.

Image Right: Canadian UFO Investigator, reporter and radio host of the Vike Report.

I did go to the area and did walk around to see if I might be able to find any signs of something landing, I found no evidence to say something parked itself on the ground.

I did check with the British Columbia forestry service in this area, and there was no logging operation taking place in the area of the sighting.

Also there were two helicopter bases in Houston, I checked with both to see if there were any helicopters working the sighting area, and at that time, there were no helicopters in the air, period. I was also told, as I figured, no helicopters would have been flying in or close to the area while fog was present, it was just to dangerous due to the mountains.

We had a helicopter crash on Mount Harry Davis some years back, this was due to fog throughout the area.

As far as I am concerned, after doing a lot of checking, it seems like the fellow did have a sighting of a unknown craft.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.


The Vike Factor (Brian Vike)

No comments:

Post a Comment