Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bremerton Washington UFO/Blimp Or Something Else (Picture)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

1970’s

Bremerton, Washington United States 30 years ago.

Brian Vike’s Note: I have better pictures of this, so I am looking for them as I just came across them the other night, should have grabbed them at that time, but didn’t.


I wrote to many places years back trying to figure out if I could find an answer for this, but I am not 100% what some individuals said. I believe one Blimp company “thought” it to be a blimp, but could not verify this. Also of people were stumped over the object in the picture.


On better photos, you can see something that appears to be a lightening bolt shooting out from the front of the object.

Any, I will look the pictures up for sure and post them with this report. So I won’t post anything else until I get the pictures to this report.


Hi Brian. It was some 30 years ago that this happened. As I was walking into my home in Bremerton, Washington when I saw those strange objects in the sky, it was hovering almost right above me.


It was in a northerly direction and a little to the west from where I stood. I ran inside and got my camera and took these 2 pictures.

I'm an 83 year old lady now and when I heard of Art Bells interest in UFOs and I thought he might like to see them. Had to look them up in all my pictures and I was surprised again to see how strange they looked.



After they were posted, I got e-mail that said they were everything from a Goodyear blimp, some testing a flying car and a Navy Drone.

Someone actually said it was a UFO. Wish I had put the date on the pictures, but too late for that.

My daughter will attach the photos as I have just gotten this lap top computer and I have to type with one finger, so I have a lot to learn.

Thanks for your interest Sincerely, Lorraine.

I would like to extend my many thanks to Lorraine for her kindness and sharing these pictures with us all.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment