Monday, October 7, 2013

Witness Observes UFO From Houston Forest Products Houston British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: August 30, 2002
Time: 3:42 a.m.

Brian Vike, my name is (name removed), and I am a life long resident of Houston, B.C.. I will make this short and sweet. I have been a paranormal and para-science 'freak' for my entire life, so the recent events concerning 'UFO' sightings in the Bulkley Valley have been of great interest to me as you can well imagine.


I soberly took the summer's sightings under careful consideration as they happened this year, not getting too excited, but trusting that things were exactly as they were reported, especially concerning the Quick area sightings which involved people of impeccable trustworthiness.

The morning of August 30, 2002, changed everything in a big way. What I witnessed that morning soberly seared me with a realization that one can only experience with the background that someone like you or I can understand based on many years of solid scientific research mixed with the accounts of hundreds of incidents ranging from the Roswell situation up until the Bob Lazar story that I'm sure you have scrutinized as carefully as I have.

It was Thursday night, which at 3:42 a.m. is technically a Friday morning, August 30th. Two friends of mine had driven up from Vancouver to visit, and on my lunch break I had gone to meet them at the scale turn-off to Houston Forest Products (where I work) to give them the keys to my house. As I returned to work, I parked my car and walked through the 'gate' to the yard leading to the sawmill. This was exactly 3:42 a.m. While walking through the gate where people walk from the parking lot to the sawmill, I caught something in my vision and saw it.

Image Left: Canadian UFO Investigator, reporter and radio host of the Vike Report.

You surely have been to Houston Forest Products, so you can envision the following description. From the exact point where I walked through the gap in the parking lot fence, I saw 'it'. I looked up to see a light source travelling at an angle approximately 25 degrees downward from a right to left position above the planer mill, on a constant heading and speed from the burner to the planer roof and out of view. I stopped dead when I saw it, and watched it move in a perfectly straight and perfectly even speed until it was out of view over the planer roof.

Picture the planer as being a building approximately 300 yards from my position at the border of the parking lot. Beyond the planer is a couple of railway tracks and a chip pile, and then a beaver pond and then forest on a hillside. The light source was clearly beyond those trees on the hillside, but not much.

It was an overcast night, so the object was clearly well below the cloud level. As far as the size of the 'object', that is obviously completely dependent on it's distance from my position. I estimated that it was less than a quarter mile away, which would have made it's size quite small, maybe three to four feet in diameter. It moved on a perfectly straight line, disappearing below the tree line.

As for it's appearance, it was a very even light source that was purely 'white' without twinkling in any way. In other words, it was not a small bright source but rather an actual round circle of perfectly consistent light emitting from it's entire surface. As for speed, again it's hard to say as it would be based entirely on it's distance from my position.

Let me say that what stood out was the absolute 'evenness' of it's movement, which more than anything else gave me an eerie sinking in my guts. At that time I knew that it was moving faster than a Cessna would, but far slower than any celestial object such as a shooting star would.

There's not much else to say. After seeing it disappear out of sight I ran inside the mill, and grabbed a millwright that I respect for his intelligence and open-mind. I basically dragged him onto the roof of the sawmill where we stood and scanned the sky for the next hour or so, without seeing anything, but not for lack of looking.

With very little thought as to the consequences I told everyone I met that night what I had seen, and at the first opportunity I grabbed a compass specific map of the mill site and plotted out the vector of what I had seen that night. Taking into account a wide margin for the distance from my position, I shaded a plot of land where the object would have been, and the next day dragged two friends out to the are where I spent upwards of three hours zig-zagging around the area on the infinitesimal chance that there would be some ground based evidence of what would have been the point where the light source I saw met the Earth based on it's downward angle.

While I didn't find anything, it is interesting to note that amongst the cattle range land in the area there is a hydro R.O.W. that runs perfectly parallel to and at a proper distance to my viewing stance. It is not unreasonable to say that the light source I saw was directly over this power line, which could bring into discussion several electro-magnetic possibilities for what I saw (even though the object I witnessed would have been 500 feet or more above the power lines when I first saw it).

Image Right: Houston Forest Products planer.

That's about it, all I can say in summary is that what I saw was quite obviously not a shooting star or satellite (it was 'near' in other words) and it was not a plane or any other kind of craft that could explain what I saw. There was no tail of any kind to what I saw, and all I can emphasize is that not only was the light perfectly even in it's whiteness (no twinkling) it was the steadiness of it's movement that was most striking.

This was not glare from something, this was not a celestial phenomenon and certainly not a craft of any design I can imagine. Even behind the direct glare of many bright halogen lights along the roof of both the planer and the sawmill this light source stood out, so you can get an idea of how bright this was to catch my attention as it did.

Feel free to use this information as you see fit, and contact me if you think there is any more information I can provide. If you have trouble visualizing the area of my sighting, just think of something travelling from South to North about a quarter mile East of the Houston Forest Products parking lot. Also, if you need to discuss UFO's in general, get a hold of me because I assure you I am as educated as anyone can be in this area.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment