Sunday, October 6, 2013

Huge Triangle UFO Travels Over Nelson British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.
 
Date: May 18, 2005
Time: Just after midnight.
 
The night was very cloudy but there were a number of large clear patches. I was driving south towards Nelson on Highway 3-A and noticed in one of the clear patches a triangular shaped craft (lights) sailing slowly along.

The object was traveling towards the south west. I thought it was odd looking, so I quickly pulled the truck over to the side of the road and watched. I saw four lights on it, three amber colored lights showing a triangular shape, or three points of light on each tip. The fourth light, red in color seemed to be directly in the center.

None of the lights were flashing at anytime. I heard no sound as the craft sailed slowly overhead. I was able to watch it for approximately eight seconds before I lost sight of it because the object moved into another cloud bank.

It was a eerie sight and to be honest I felt kind of frightened. Whatever it was had to have been huge, I couldn't even begin to guess at it's size.

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment