Friday, October 25, 2013

Bright Lights/UFO In Triangular Shape Makes No Sound As It Passes Over Cohasset Minnesota (Audio Interview)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: July 10, 2005 Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cabin Resort near Cohasset, MN Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangle?


Full Description of event/sighting: While staying at a cabin resort with relatives and friends, I had occasion to walk from one cabin to the other alone at about 10:30 p.m.

There are many tall trees at this resort and when I looked up at the clear night sky between the trees, I saw a vehicle of some sort passing over head. The vehicle made absolutely no sound, which made me question it being an airplane.

It consisted of three, bright white lights in a triangular formation and it moved fairly slowly across the sky. It’s altitude appeared to me to be only a few thousand feet.

I could not see its body shape per se because of the darkness. I was able to watch it pass over head for about ten or fifteen seconds before it became obscured by the trees.

One odd thing about it was that it had no flashing or colored lights. I may be wrong but, I believe aircraft are required to have flashing and colored lights for safety reasons.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment