Monday, October 28, 2013

Eyewitness Files Two UFO Sightings To Brian Vike From Her Home In Southbank British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Dates for sightings: We believe the first one was in 2000 and the last sighting took place in 2002.

Dear Brian, I just heard your interview on CBC radio and was thrilled that there is somebody local out there listening. I have a few stories, I apologise now for the lack of dates and rough approximations, but this was before I had a computer and a contact. I have no problem whatsoever in giving you my name and phone as I know what I saw.

The first incident happened about 2 years ago, midsummer. I was standing out on our deck and was looking at the sky along the horizon to the west. It would have been around 10:30 p.m. or 11:00 p.m.

I saw a red light that kept moving back and forth, between a distance of about 8 miles. It was quite low to the tree-line which was what caught my attention. This went on for about 10 minutes.

I went in and got the binoculars, but had a hard time focusing in on it. There were several people here, but couldn't get anyone to come out and observe with me.

Image Below: Map of Southbank, British Columbia Canada. The Binta Lake and Mollice Lake area the witness spoke of in her report is in the area, might be just off the map to the west.


About a week later, I observed the same thing in the same area and my first gut instinct was that it was mapping something. After seeing this twice, I felt that I was on to something and began to watch the sky alot more closely.

That winter, again, I can't give dates unless you really care, it's possible that my husband wrote it down in his journal, we went out for a snowshoe walk up into our hay meadows. We were about a third of the way on our journey when we both saw lights.

If I recall, there were 3 of them, all on the same machine or whatever, white and possibly red. The sky was semi-overcast. Maybe around 7:00 p.m. These lights were moving back and forth over an area to the south of us. My husband wears glasses for long distance and thought it was either a skidder or logging truck out in the Binta Lake area.

I felt that it was much, much closer as to be in the area on the east side of Mollice Lake, actually on our neighbors quarter section that has been logged.

This light continued back and forth at a fairly good clip and was stopping and turning and back and forth faster than anything that Canada has, as far as we know.

We decided to make an arrow in the snow in the direction that we were watching it from. I held my arms out like the needle of a compass and as soon as I pointed directly at it, it took off incredibly fast over Stick Hill. We both looked at each other and knew we had seen something that wasn't right.

Image Left: Francois Lake Ferry Landing. Hwy 35 at Southbank ferry landing on Francois Lake. (elevation: 729 metres).

We have since told a number of people, but didn't phone any authorities or make any area checks as who are you going to call, and we know what we saw and that was good enough.

Again, by it's actions, I felt that it was mapping an area or looking for something.  

My second thought was if your mapping an area, then your looking for a mineral or fuel source or something that you've run out of at "Home". I'll stand by this theory, too. It was performing exactly the same as the previous lights I saw in the Fall and was relieved my husband witnessed it also.  

Because of these incidents, I have really started watching the sky. I have seen the red, blue and white lights on something triangle shaped and they are flickering back and forth between each other so fast that it makes your eyes wonky.

Even with the binoculars it is almost impossible to get your eyes to focus on them. About a month and a half ago my husband and I took another night walk down to the lake and were laying on the snow, clear sky, and we saw 6 lights with quite a bit of distance between them moving in a V pattern. They were really far away and by now we have seen so much that we just shrugged our shoulders and hope they come closer next time.

Thank you for your time, interview, and website, now if I should observe anything I will be far more accurate with dates, times, etc..

Thank you to the person for taking the time with me to discuss their sighting.


Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment