Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saucer Shaped UFO Witnessed By A Few People At Oyster River Black Creek Vancouver Island British Columbia


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date: Around October 10, 2007
Time: Evening.

Location of Sighting: Oyster River, Black Creek Vancouver Island
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Saucer shaped.

UFO Investigator Brian Vike’s Note: If anyone else had witnessed this event would you please contact Brian Vike at sighting@telus.net with the details of the sighting.


  Full Description of event/sighting: I will get the people involved to put their stories on here. One is a friend who has seen the same flying object 3 times in the last month. The last is a friend of my son's. I just asked him tonight about his sighting.

He saw the same saucer shaped object on the same night as my other friend, Wednesday of this week or there abouts in Black Creek, just north of the Merville store.

He was being driven home by his boss and they pulled over, off the highway in a Hummer vehicle (thinking they were safe) and watched the craft hovering over a neighbor's property.

He said it was saucer shaped and had revolving lights that emitted an orange glow. It then flew in a zig zag pattern and took off toward the ocean.

Image Left: Shows location of Black Creek.

My other friend was telling me he saw the same craft that very night (after I dropped my son off at the friend's house). He said the same thing, there was an orange light and a glowing saucer.

He told me he was driving south when all of a sudden the lights of the saucer came on. He said he went, "oh no, not again", rolled up his windows and continued driving toward home. He said he was very scared.

Altogether he has seen it twice this past week in the same locale, between Oyster River and Black Creek, but his sightings were over the ocean. A previous sighting about a month ago was over a field near Oyster River.

Again a saucer, but cream colored light with blue or green, I believe that is what he said. I will pass this link onto my son's friend and also my other friend that saw it 3 times.

It is better that they talk to you themselves. I was just wondering if you had any other reports from Vancouver Island (up past Courtenay) this month?

Has anyone else seen this same craft? (in all cases, it has been only one craft) That is about all for now.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment