Thursday, October 17, 2013

Ghost Spirit In Colonial Dress Turned And Smiled Then Disappears In Clinton Maryland


(From Brian Vike’s Paranormal Files)

Note from Brian Vike: Since we are into the Halloween month of October, I thought I would pull out some of the Ghost stories I received. 

Also if you have a ghost story you think everyone would enjoy reading, please send it along and I would be happy to post the story. Please email your story to sighting@telus.net

Date: November 2007
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My son and I sat watching television, we were on the sofa facing the west in the family room, with backs to the east of the room. Strangely we both turned toward the southeast corner of the family room toward the door leading from the living room toward the kitchen.

There stood what I knew was a apparition (Ghostly spirit): She didn't seem to concern herself with my son and I looking eyeball to eyeballs at her, she stared at us with a stern, but unnerving stare for a about 30 seconds.

Stunningly dressed in a cream color looking colonial style dress, and white soft shoes.

She had a scarf partially covering her long white hair.

As we turned to each other (my son and I) to be certain we both were seeing this ghostly sight, she smiled and within a split second disappeared from our sight!

This is the third sighting of the “apparitions” I've have had that year. I've since experienced dozens of apparition activity at our presence home in Clinton, MD.

In the 1970's I reported to NASA/AF Intelligence an UFO abduction that I was then instructed to not ever reveal to outside sources.

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share an exchange!

If anyone has been witness to a haunting, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment