Saturday, October 5, 2013

Strange UFO Sighting Over Kuujjuaq Quebec, Canada (Diagram/Telephone Interview)


(From Brian Vike’s UFO Files)

Date: 05/09/05 Between 11:25 and 11:45 PM local time

Approach Direction: South East
Departure Direction: North East
Witness Direction: South

Description: I was out watching the night sky like I usually am on clear nights when suddenly I noticed something big moving at a low altitude.


This object was circular in shape and had big red and yellow/orange lights. I saw at least five lights, but you could see that the lights continued around to the other side of the object.


I remembered to go in and phone a friend who also watches the night sky to tell her there was something out there. She went outside and saw the same thing.

When I spotted it it was flying at about 2000 to 3000 feet from the ground and at a speed of about 30 km/hr.

It was also descending at an angle of about 30 degrees. It flew silently parallel to the Koksoak River and I lost sight of it when my house blocked my view of the angle.

The object was dark grey in colour and the only lights were the ones I saw which went all around the object.

Thank you to UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

Audio Report was done by Brian Vike of the Vike Factor with the eyewitness.

To listen to the telephone interview - http://www.4shared.com/mp3/OoHdJL6D/KuujjuaqQuebec.html?

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment