Thursday, August 26, 2010

Red Cigar Shaped UFO Over Southend On The Sea UK

Date: Either July 1st or July 2, 2010
Time: Late evening.

Hello Brian, I was interested in your sighting because of something I saw in the sky at the beginning of July. It was either Thursday 1st or Friday 2nd July, I am not entirely sure which night because I had been ill all that week and one day kind of merged into another. However, I had gone downstairs to get a glass of water and as I returned to my bedroom I glanced through the window and saw a very bright glowing red/orange light in the eastern sky.

It was not moving and it certainly didn't look like a planet or star and despite still not feeling well I was riveted to the sight because it was so intriguing. It seemed to be a cigar shape for want of a better term and the brightest glowing red colour I had ever seen. I watched it for a few minutes and willed it to move so that I could check out its speed or at the very least get more of an idea as to what it really was. As I had this thought the object seemed to merge into a cloud that was behind it and then almost immediately I noticed it in another part of the sky in a more NNW direction. I didn't see it move, nor did it make a sound, but it must have moved at some speed to cover the distance it traveled in a matter of 2 or 3 seconds. At least, that's how long it took me to notice it, it may well have moved quicker than that.

I saw something similar last night around 8.40pm. It was the same glowing red colour, and this was attracted me to it, but this time it was moving across the sky in a west to east direction. It didn't seem to be moving very fast but again I am pretty sure it wasn't any aircraft. Again it made no noise and eventually just merged into the clouds.

I'm not a UFO fanatic and I don't go around looking for them but I do believe they exist and that it's possible more and more people are going to be spotting them leading up to 2012.

Your sighting sounds absolutely awesome. I wish I could have got some photographic evidence for mine but thought that by the time I had got my camera sorted the craft would probably have disappeared anyway.

Exciting stuff which ever way you look at it.

Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment