Friday, August 27, 2010

Bright Light With Different Colors Over Aguada Puerto Rico


Date: August 27, 2010
Time: 10:01 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Aguada, Puerto Rico.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Bright white light/Green light/Red light flashing like diamonds.

Now this was my first sighting ever or something of oddity I've ever seen in the night sky cause am always looking and this looked totally different.

It was stationary, stars were out tonight glimmering, but not like this bright object I was looking at. It was stationary and it looked like it was in our atmosphere, but could not entirely tell due to the distance. I went back inside my house and got my x8 binoculars and it did not look like a star as it was blinking red/green/white.

It soon moved behind the tree's and could not see it anymore. I knew it was not a star because I could clearly see blinking lights from my bino's, but could not see beyond the lights to tell if it was a aircraft or not. I did not have time to take a photo. But are sightings like these similar? If so what did I see? should I be fascinated?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment