Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Orange Ball Shaped Object Over Sittingbourne Kent UK


Date: August 29, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I was watching TV past 10:00pm on 29/8/2010 in my living room in Sittingbourne, Kent when an orange ball shaped glowing object caught my eye moving across the sky. I rushed to my patio doors to get a better look from outside but they were unfortunately locked and once I managed to get outside the object had gone.

The light was probably 100 times the size of an aeroplane light and was not flashing. It moved at a fast but steady pace across the skyline. I decided to check it out today as I could only put it don to either an aeroplane on fire or a UFO. Interested in feedback on this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment