Friday, August 20, 2010

Almond Shaped UFOs Over Kelowna British Columbia

Date: August 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kelowna, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: I saw 2, my son saw 2, my hubby saw 3.
Shape of Objects: Almond.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I received a text the morning of the 14th of August, 2010 from my brother in Ontario telling me to watch the skies due to a meteor shower. My family loves watching the skies. We have seen things so many times. Now I am finding this site and I want to tell you about our recent sighting here in Kelowna. My son and I forgot about the meteor shower and the text, and while we logged onto my Facebook, I saw another reminder in my home page from my brother.

I read it out loud to my son, this is also while my hubby was in the bathroom. My son and I looked outside while we were getting up and I noticed a red light flashing. "OMG! What is that flashing light, I said to my son. My son got close to the window and was already in amazement and piped up and said that there was another one. My hubby came out of the bathroom and came to see what we were getting excited about.

He said get the binoculars, but darted for them himself as we were glued to the window. We then all headed outside on the front deck. I looked into the binoculars after him and could see when the red flashing light was not flashing. I could see a silvery white object (luminescent). He told me to get my camera. I got it excitedly and tried to get the right setting, but due to it being only a few weeks old to me, I didn't know where the buttons and settings were in the dark.

I managed to put it on mountain view and tried to get the objects within the camera screen, but it wasn't focusing. The sky was perfect, not a cloud in it. Anyway, the first object came to a stop in the sky and then second one sped up to catch up to it. Once they were very close to one another and they both started going together travelling very quickly. When the huge tree, in the neighbors yard across the street, obstructed our view I raced off down the road to get a better view, but they were no longer seen in the sky.

My hubby said, he saw 3 flashing red lighted objects, but all my son and I saw were 2. I did call the police the next morning to see if there have been any other calls in regards to the flashing red lights in the sky, and she asked me what I meant by a flashing red lights. (I know helicopters and planes aren't like this. I have seen so many in the night skies so many times). My reply was I didn't know what they were.

That they were in our area. I told her they were UFO's. I told her that I wanted to talk to somebody in regards to them and she put me through to dispatch where I put it on file. The lady in dispatch I had to tell her everything from beginning to end. She told me an officer would call, but nobody did. My son whom is 11.5 years, couldn't go to sleep for quite a while after this. He was scared. Me on the other hand I think it is amazing to be a witness to these events and would love to meet the beings.

So here I am days later trying to still find answers, due to nobody calling me back in regards to the event. Were there other witnesses to this event? I am seeing there have been other things happen in the Kelowna area in regards to a woman and her son and her friend. And after Googling that night, I found there have been other sightings in the past years to flashing red lights in the night skies.

Please contact me back to let us know if there has been or not. Thank you!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment