Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Large Fireball Object Over Kilbirnie North Ayrshire UK


Date: August 30, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kilbirnie North Ayrshire.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting on computer and happened to look out window, and as I looked I did think I was imagining it, so said to my partner. He looked out window and ran for keys and went outside. He said what is that and me repeating it. We couldn't believe it, we have never seen anything like this before.

I was actually a bit scared and as we looked, it looked like it was coming towards us. It looked like a big fireball, it then it started to go back up the way and then disappeared. This was truly amazing. Did anybody else see this as I'm rather interested in this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment