Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bright Yellowish Object Observed Over Fletchers Lake Nova Scotia

Date: August 22, 2010
Time: Around 10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Fletchers Lake Nova Scotia.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Like an orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My buddy and I were playing call of duty nazi zombies and we just started a game when I noticed this thing glowing far off in the distance and across the lake just over the tree line about if you stuck your arm out and gave a thumbs up, it was about half my thumb up from the tree tops (which I'm guessing 250 metres or so high)

It was bigger then any star and it was very clear out for Nova Scotia. Also stars where white and this was a bright yellowish which is why it caught my eye. So I was watching and my friend (who wasn't in view) asked why I wasn't playing, so I told him to look.

We both went by my big window and it was just sitting there hovering. At first we thought it was a plane flying directly towards us. We then seen a plane because I live by the airport and it had no big front light, just a red blinking which I knew, but wasn't sure about a big front light, or it flying right at us.

The object is still sitting there, but not still. Its moving just a tiny bit, so I got my binoculars and it looked as if it was flickering that bright light, but the top was still a solid glow. It was slowly moving downwards and took about 5 minutes from the height. It was to make it halfway down to the tree tops and at this point instead of guessing what it was, we were going, "oh my god", that's crazy and such.

We both seen it through binoculars and with are eyes. I kept asking him, am I crazy or just seeing things. He said no, wow it's still moving. After the 5 minutes it got kind of a tad brighter then dimmed immediately. It then disappeared completely, all in about 5 seconds. It was the coolest thing I've ever seen and I've been looking up UFO's since and have seen alot of videos on YouTube which looked exactly the same.

I am going to start looking out for them all the time now with my camera. I want to even buy a really expensive one now, in case I actually get one I can film and be ready for it. I never actually believed until now. It wasn't a balloon, helicopter, plane, comet or shooting star. The way it moved around then vanished, it just had to be a spacecraft and I know it had to be a flying saucer. Thanks (name removed) from N.S. Canada.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment