Sunday, August 29, 2010

Red And White Objects Over Kanata Ontario


Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kanata Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: 2 red orbs , 2 white orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We went into our back yard to see 2 red lights moving in circular motions, around a big white light, with another white light flashing and moving in a really bizarre figure 8 off to the right of the other moving orbs. I thought I was crazy at first, but called my wife out to see it as well. We tried to get my cam corder to pick it up, but it wouldn't work. I was shocked that a 12 mega pixel cam corder couldn't pick it up.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment