Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brian Vike - Hard Drive Crashed !

Posted: August 25, 2010

Well my computer bit the dust, or crashed big time. I had a stack of reports I was still getting to and working on and these are gone. along with a bunch of other stuff. If anyone sent anything in and you do not see it posted, it will be because the computer is toast. I ordered a brand new computer and just waiting for it, but in the meantime I will be working on an old computer we had here at home. This computer is on it's last leg I believe also, but at least I can get some stuff done until the new computer arrives.

Take care and if I have not replied to you or have not posted a report you sent in, then it would be due to the computer melt down and all is lost on the hard drive.

Brian Vike Sightings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment