Friday, August 27, 2010

Bright Light Observed On Hwy 38 Heading To Kingston Ontario

Date: August 26, 2010
Time: 8:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hwy 38 heading to Kingston.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Oval.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My husband and I were out for a ride. I was the passenger on the motorcycle. The sun had set and it was just starting to get dark. Just as we passed Yarker Rd I saw a bright light on my right side. At first I thought it was a star, but then I realized it was moving.

The object was very bright and was more oval than round. It traveled across the sky at a constant speed, from west to east. There was no other objects with it, no other lights, it didn't blink and there was no trail (like smoke from a plane). I would say it took about 15 minutes for it to across the sky. I lost sight of it when it got behind the tree line.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment