Monday, August 30, 2010

UFO Stops On A Dime Over Parksville Beach Parksville British Columbia

Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 9:59 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Parksville Beach Parksville B.C.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Unknown.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: My friend (name removed) and I were sitting on the sand facing north on Parksville beach, and we were talking about 2012. I leaned back on a log and tilted my head towards the stars and right away I noticed an object moving from east, northeast to west southwest. I would have to guess it was at an elevation of 50,000 feet, or higher.

I said to my friend hey, "look at that" and she noticed it right away. We watched it travel at a guestimated speed of 2000km/h in the direction of west, southwest. After observing this object for 3, seconds, it stopped on a dime and started to travel northeast at a guestimated speed of 3000 to 4000 km/h. It only traveled in that direction for about 2, seconds before making a large 180 degree turn back in the west, southwest direction.

It then continued in the direction of west, southwest until my vision couldn't follow it anymore. My friend and I were wowed at what we had seen and laughed because we had been talking about 2012. About 10-12 seconds later, she said hey, there it is again, and she pointed to the west, but I wasn't able to see it quick enough before she said it took off in the direction of west, southwest again.

I never looked up after that and shortly after we drove back to Nanaimo where were from. I can't stop thinking about what we saw and I've considered calling airports to see if they have anything reported on radar, but I found this site instead.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment