Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gray Ball Following Aircraft Over Salt Lake City Utah

Date: August 9, 2010
Time: 5:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Salt Lake City Utah.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was sitting in the backyard with my wife when I noticed a jet with a contrail in the sky. I was watching the plane overhead when a gray ball faded into sight that was following the plane. I told my wife to look and she seen it as well. The object was visible for about 10 seconds as it followed the plane and then faded from sight. Unlike the plane, it didn't leave a contrail.
It was the first unidentified object my wife or I had ever seen. Pretty cool experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment