Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fast Moving Glowing Orange Ball Over Stenhousemuir Near Falkirk Scotland

Date: August 5, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:45 p.m.

Dear Brian, just writing to tell you of a strange experience I had tonight in Stenhousemuir near Falkirk, Scotland.

The local news had reported that the northern lights would be visible in Scotland tonight (5/8/10) so before I got into bed I decided to look out the window into the sky. It was around 10.45pm and everything looked fairly normal and calm however I decided to keep watching for a few minutes.

Suddenly a glowing orange ball appeared in the sky from behind a tree line. It was moving what seemed to be very fast yet wasn't moving like a plane or helicopter. It continued in a southward direction towards Falkirk town centre before changing direction and heading east towards Edinburgh.

I thought at first that it was a meteorite however when it changed direction I began to be a bit more suspicious. It then disappeared into thin air after about 10 seconds of changing direction to the east.

Needless to say I was pretty shocked at witnessing such an event but the true amazement set in when I decided to do a quick Google search for "orange ball of light over Falkirk" and numerous hits were found. The first was a link to your site which had a post from 25th July 2010 describing exactly what I saw tonight. There are also sightings of the same object dating back to may 2010 and beyond.

Anyway, I read your site entry and the comment to email you if a similar event was seen so I'm just sending this email your way. Hope it helps.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment