Thursday, August 19, 2010

Orange Light Over Macclesfield UK

Date: August 8, 2010
Time: 9:49 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Macclesfield UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Went outside at work for a cigarette looking up at the sky notice an orange light, thought it was a street light at first then realized it was getting bigger and moving towards me. I then thought airplane, but it only had a bright orange light? I moved my head from side to side trying to hear an engine noise, nothing!

No noise totally silent moving on a direct trajectory towards London. Two weeks before I saw five orange orbs over centre of Macclesfield, but didn't think anything about it, thought it was street lights in the distance, but I now realize it might have been more orbs? Anybody knows what it was please let me know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment