Friday, August 20, 2010

Native Indian Medicine Wheel Objects Filmed North Of Saskatoon Saskatchewan

Date: Weekend of the 7th and 8th, 2010

Good evening Brian, Here we go again, another strange object in the sky just north of Saskatoon.

Just a few miles north of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan we have a native Indian heritage park. In that park the University of Saskatchewan is managing an intensive archaeological dig with some sites uncovered in the park dating back thousands of years, making them older than the Pyramids of Egypt.

One of the features of the site is a native Indian medicine wheel that I have become fascinated with. I have attached a photo of it, but as you see from a distance the rocks outlining the wheel are barely visible. You have to be right in the circle to see the tops of the rocks now 3/4 buried in the soil. The intriguing thing about this medicine wheel is that the grass, although it still grows some, it does not ever mature to the height of the surrounding grass.

It kind of reminds me of some crop formations here is Saskatchewan that I have studied during my years as a field investigator. It lends one to think something must of happened on that spot to retard the growth of the grasses and maybe that is why it is still a sacred place for our native population.

Anyways, with all that we have been seeing in the skies around here in the past years and also hearing from other researchers of how sacred sites seem to be very active when it comes to aerial phenomena I developed a strong sense of need to go to the site. Last weekend we decided to go and just do a little investigating and maybe keep one eye to the skies. After a pretty lengthy hot trek we managed to find the circle.

Everything was pretty uneventful as you really can't do much there as it is kept protected, so we just sat down and watched the skies. Of course we never saw anything. I have learned in the past that taking just random shots without really having any subject in the photo has produced results for others. Well, that's what I did, I just pointed the digital camera straight up into the skies above the circle and began taking random shots, 15 to be exact. That soon became just a bit boring as neither my wife or I were seeing anything.

I almost didn't bother taking a look at the photos on the computer, but I am glad I did. Carefully studying each one I couldn't see anything but blue sky but then the fourth photo showed this or these objects, it almost looks like two separate objects. The remainder of the 15 photos were just blue sky. These two attachments of the object(s) consist of the first one being the original and the second one I enlarged and enhanced it a bit to try to bring out the shape.

There was definitely something up there for a brief period. What? I don't have a clue. It would be very interesting to know if any other visitors to that site have noticed anything in the skies either around it or within it.

Thanks Brian for the opportunity to report this experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment