Thursday, August 26, 2010

Red Lights Over North Vernon Indiana

Date: August 19, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

I had caught a glimpse of the one red light as it went off and the other lit up. I live in North Vernon which is probably 15 miles west of Milan. I was walking and before I could get to a better vantage point the lights were gone. East of North Vernon is a urban warfare training site of the US Army I believe. I am not sure if it was some kind of flare activity. I could see, which I assume were fighter jets circling the area which is very common in that eastern area.

The Jefferson proving ground has a strafe range and maybe flares were marking the range. I've never seen bright red flares before, so I thought it was very unusual, but possibly marking the range for fighters. I was awed by the lights at first, since north of that area recently was a huge triangle sighting reported in Decatur County which is north east of North Vernon.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment