Monday, August 30, 2010

Huge Bright Yellow Planet Sized UFO Observed Over Longview Washington


Date: August 28, 2010
Time: Approx: 5:15 a.m.

Hello Brian, I am writing to you about something which I saw several days ago. I started this email right after it happened and saved the outline as a draft until I had
time to finish it today.

I have no idea what I saw, it just wasn't normal. At around 5:15 AM PDT in Longview WA USA on August 28th 2010 I noticed what I thought was an exceedingly large bright yellow planet in the NNW about 2/3 up in the sky above the horizon. It was approximately 10 times the size of recently visible planets, and seemed odd as there were no other planet sightings predicted. As I watched, it appeared to grow, then I realized that it was really a large yellow ball of light which was traveling towards me headed SSE.

It traveled a bit faster than an airliner, and when it got about 1/3 of the way towards me, the ball of light first dimmed and got smaller by half, then went out altogether, leaving visible a set of large colored lights in a diamond pattern. The lights were green and red, 2 of each, with one intermittently flashing red light, slightly off center, and I have never seen lights that large or in that pattern on any aircraft.

I watched this go past and head across the sky, and when the lights reached a point about 2/3 up from the horizon in the SSE I turned around to tend to my dogs, and when I looked back they had disappeared. Sorry that I can't be more exact as to the coordinates.

I found it interesting. A friend tells me that I should have gone inside. Kindest regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment