Friday, August 20, 2010

Orange Objects Over South Sioux City Nebraska

Date: August 13, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I've recently witnesses something I cannot explain.

On August 13th at around 11:00pm a friend and I were standing outside (South Sioux City, Nebraska). It was obviously dark with some clouds high in the night sky. I first seen what can best described as an orange orb slowly moving from north to south (from my vantage point it was to the west of my location). It was orange, but brighter at the top and noticeably darker at the bottom (as if the exterior was partly transparent and a smaller darker orb was inside resting at the bottom). Soon it passed behind a building out of my line of sight.

Then, about 10 seconds later I seen two more of these orbs moving at the exact same speed and in the same direction as the first. These two orbs stayed at a fixed distance form each other and traveling on a perfect parallel course.

I hesitated to tell someone about this but after finding more and more information about these objects on the internet I feel its my responsibility to be heard.

If you or any of your colleagues have any questions feel free to email me back.

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment