Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bright Orange Light And Buzzing UFOs Over Cambuslang Glasgow Scotland


Date: August 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Cambuslang Glasgow Scotland.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circle.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am not sure why I'm posting this, because I do not believe in UFOs, but I'm desperate to find out if anyone else seen this because I can't explain it. I was looking out my bedroom window towards the Hamilton area and noticed bright orange lights. I thought they were lights on a plane, but they weren't flashing. They were solid and as it started getting closer, I could see flames.

I honestly thought I was witnessing a plane crash. I screamed at my boyfriend to come. As he was coming up the stairs it was getting closer, but falling in the sky and as my boyfriend got to the window, it was disappearing behind houses. I was waiting for a massive explosion because i honestly thought it was a plane.

I thought typical for it to disappear before someone else sees it. As I was pointing to show my boyfriend where it went, two flashing blue lights flew up into the sky. We both seen these and I thought they were helicopters, but they were buzzing around all over the place, cris-crossing over each other and hovering. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'm still shaking thinking of it. My boyfriend ran outside, but they disappeared into the distance before we got a photo. It really is the strangest thing I have ever seen, any ideas as to what it could be? Some sort of northern lights thing?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment