Friday, August 27, 2010

Triangular Shaped UFO Over Bilston West Midlands UK


Date: August 28, 2010
Time: 12:00 a.m. (Midnight)

Location of Sighting: Bilston.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw this approximately 12:00am on Friday/Saturday 28th of August in Bilston West Midlands as I went into my back garden. It moved very precisely in a straight line. It was completely silent though. It was triangular shaped with an ember like faint glow. It was also quite low, but was moving quite quickly. The sky was clear and I watched it until it was out of my view. I was pretty taken back to be honest as I wasn't expecting to see this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment