Sunday, August 22, 2010

From Chinese Lanterns To Real UFOs Over Bingley UK

Date: August 6, 2010
Time: Between 21:30 22:00 and other times.

Hi my name is (name removed), and I live in Bingley, I am a regular sky watcher and have seen many bright orange lights over the Bingley Cottingley and Cullingworth area, the last being a very elaborate lantern on the 6/8/10. I believe I also witnessed the light of the 26/7/10 and dismissed it as another lantern.

Two months ago a stream of 18 were released over the Cullingworth area, but alot of people also confuse planes coming into Yeadon airport as they turn on their landing lights, which from a distance can look orange with the pollution in the area, as they come in low.

The lantern on the 6th was let off in the Sandy Lane cricket pitch, I know this because I saw the light and stopped to watch it and as I looked two men asked what I thought it was. When I replied a lantern, they admitted to me they had just released it and it would soon flash a green light which it promptly did. They are keen modelers and let of the lanterns as a bit of a laugh on a regular basis. Usually weekends between 21:30 22:00

However I have seen lights over the area that I cannot explain. I watch on a regular basis as a pastime because of this, and one phenomena I witness on a regular basis are very small flashes of light, blue in colour small, but very intense which are visible in daylight, sometimes complimented with a tail rather like a tadpole. Do you have any idea what these could be?

I have witnessed an upright cylinder hovering in the area and an orange light that I am sure was not a lantern on another occasion. Hope this is of interest to you, and by the way the modelers are letting of lanterns with 3 chambers so they look like 3 orbs together.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment