Sunday, August 22, 2010

Unknown Orange Colored Ball/UFO Seen From Esquimalt British Columbia

Date: August 12, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Funny coincidence. I was watching 'Men in Black' up to the point where the bug killed the two in the cafe. That's enough, I'll go out for a smoke. August 12, 2010, 10:15 pm, Esquimalt, BC, Canada. Felt fine as the coffee was heating and rolling a smoke. As I got the binoculars around my neck I started feeling queasy.

I opened the door and see slippers the cat to the left and an inch long Chevron of baleful orange twinkling due west about 1 degree above my line of sight. It just sat motionless. After a few seconds I put the 10 by 50 Jason on my eyes.

It must have been a good distance away. An angry molten sort of orange coloured ball about the apparent size of a large pea. After a few seconds, I dropped the binoculars to get another naked eye comparison, still an inch long chevron and motionless.

Since nothing was happening, I took the cat downstairs to the patio for a feeding and about 7 seconds I look up and the object is gone. I stayed on the ground to finish the smoke and observed 2 meteorites, not orange and not motionless ! :)

I observe white-blue chevrons often and sometimes it feels like they are observing me. I don't wave at them and they don't wave back. There is a naval base about 2 kilometers southwest of my abode. I am a 55, male and beer and aspirin are the mind-bending substances that cause my obviously distorted perceptions :) You are welcome to reply. I found you this morning on a Yahoo search and I may explore your page.
Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment