Friday, August 20, 2010

Orange Light Leaves Trail Behind Toronto Canada

Date: August 17, 2010
Time: 10:03 p.m.

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I just witnessed an orange glowing light fly right past my back yard about 4-5 times in multiple directions at eye level and then just disappeared into thin air.

The light was about 10 to 15 feet away from me, looking almost like the size of a golf ball. The light gave off an orange trail behind it moving at an incredible speed. I have a witness that saw the exact same thing so I'm not seeing thing. Please explain to me what I just saw because it was to weird. Oh by the way I live in Toronto, Canada. Time of sighting 10:03, now 10:26. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment