Sunday, August 22, 2010

Two Bright Orange Objects Over Sault Ste Marie Ontario


Date: August 7, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

August 7, 2010 at around 10:00pm I saw two bright orange objects that were obviously not planes flying north. Then they went behind the only clouds in the sky. At that moment my wife noticed two more.

They were the same as the first two in looks and distance apart. Bright orange balls that were bigger than anything I've ever seen in the night sky. At that time I stopped my truck and got out to see if I could hear anything (nope). Two more were on the way.

Same size same distance apart. I should mention that at this time my wife is scared and that her 8 year old son now asks what are those. Definitely not airplanes I said. Finally, two more came along. Except this time they were only the same distance apart and the last one was bigger and brighter.

Now what I've been waiting to say is that all 8 (that I saw) were following the exact same path and were all the same distance apart and that they all went from going north to east north east in a flash and all at the exact same spot in the sky. All these objects did disappear into the clouds shortly after they made there 45 degree turn.

Now I'm going to explain what I think happened. There was no sound and planes and helicopter are not bright orange balls of light. These thing were definitely out of the troposphere and I remind you that at about 10 pm the sun had set maybe 45 minutes earlier. There color obviously came from reflecting the sun. That's it

Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment