Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brilliant Bright White Flash Over Oshawa Ontario


Date: August 24, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:07 p.m.

Hi there Brian, hope you are well over there in BC. I would like to share with you a unusual sighting that is definitely unconventional. Tonight, August 24th, 2010 at around 10:07pm while outside on my deck in Oshawa, Ontario I was talking with my Mother on the phone. As she was speaking, I looked up at all the stars this clear night. Suddenly, as I’m listening on the phone a bright white light pulsated one single flash (1-2 seconds) near directly above.

It was really intense, a pure brilliant white light and definitely shaped round 360 degrees. The nucleus center was the brightest part. The way it went out was like shrinking outside to the center. I was really shocked of what I just witnessed, as my Mother chatted on. I said nothing to her on the phone and I kept looking at the same spot for any sign of aircraft after this brilliant pulse.

There was nothing else to see including no sound directly above. The shocking part of this is that I was thinking to see something. Bingo !, something pulsated brilliant white light. Now I have to ask ? What was it ? Satellite /Space Station ?

What would cause this spectacle of pure intense white light to occur directly above ? Not to mention the timing and on a full moon. I’ll be watching both sky and your website. To see anything further of other witnesses or these single white pulse occur again. Thanks for your time in reading this strange situation.

PS The August 7th sighting in Sault Ste Marie is very interesting Best Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment