Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Orange Glowing Object Over Scandia Kansas

Date: August 8, 2011
Time: Around midnight.

Hey, I have always been very skeptical about UFO sightings and stuff like that. I never thought it could be possible because of my religion and faith. After seeing this light last night and looking on Google and such, I now believe. I was with two other friends goofing around in the middle of a small town, Scandia, KS.

I looked up and I saw an orange glow. We all thought it was like a hot air balloon, in which there wouldn't be any around Scandia, definitely not around Midnight.

But as we stared at it, it moved kind of slow like from the left of my vision to the middle and slowly got smaller as if it was leaving earth. I just stopped and asked if we saw a spaceship. We didn't think much of it until I looked up "Orange UFO" on Google and saw these pictures in which look exactly like the one we saw.

I tried to take a picture on my phone camera, but it wasn't strong enough to get that orange glow. It did catch a small glow, but you can barely see it. Please contact me back, I would really really like to know if what we saw was correct.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment