Saturday, October 29, 2011

Orange Colored Fireball Over Stave Lake Road In Mission British Columbia

 
Date:  December 24, 2009
Time:  Approx: 1:30 a.m.
 
Hi there, you asked if anyone else has seen the same kind of sighting as you so, I am sending you a quick email to tell you that I have, seen what I think is exactly like what you saw in as close of a proximity as would be relevant to your request for others to notify you.
 
Firstly I was online searching UFO's because I had the most amazing sighting over the Dewdney area last night, it was as up close of a sighting as I could have hoped for, but I won't go into details because it is late and I don't feel like trying to describe all that here and now.
 
The sighting as it relates to you, happened December 24, 2009 probably 1:30 in the morning, my wife and I we're coming down Stave Lake road in Mission and as we passed 7th Ave, and we noticed what could be best described as a fireball orange-ish in color and moving along low in the sky, above the river and it moved slowly just as you described we pulled over and must have watched it for 4 or 5 minutes until it was out of view, there is and was nothing I can find beyond UFO to explain this.
 
Thank you, good luck in your efforts to bring awareness on this topic.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment