Sunday, October 23, 2011

Orange Ball Of Light Leaves And Returns Over Tilbury Essex UK

 
Date:  June 23, 2011
Time:  11:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orange ball of light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was looking out my flat window and between the two flats that face me, was a orange ball just hovering over St. Chads school.
 
I looked at it with my girl friend for about 10 minutes then it disappeared and returned for about five minutes.
 
It kept doing it for about 30 minutes and it was weird. The next day I asked people if they seen anything, they didn't see it, so I just forgot about it until I saw your website.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment