Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alien Abductions Halted When Laying Next To My Brother At Plainsboro New Jersey

 
Date:  1973 until 1979
Time:  Nights/early morning.
 
In 1973 until 1979 I had many encounters. My brother was just born and I was 3 years old. I know some would say how can you remember that far back. Well, I recall my window filled with a bright light and I was safe as long as I was touching my brother.
 
So, for the first 3 years of my brothers life I would wake up in his crib. Then, my parents purchased bunk-beds of-course I was on the top bunk and my brother on the bottom and yes, every morning I'd wake up in my brothers bed. 
 
The bright lights would wake me and as long as I would touch my brother, I was safe from abductions. It could be my foot to his head, my arm to his back, my elbow to his leg, flesh to flesh made me safe.  Sound a little crazy, but true.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment