Monday, October 31, 2011

Large Bright Light Over Belpre Ohio

 
Date:  October 30, 2011
Time:  Evenings.
 
My name is (name removed). I live in Belpre, Ohio. I have 2 stories to share. One night I took my dog outside to use the bathroom. I live out the out skirts of Belpre and I saw a light, high up in the sky. I thought it was just a jet, but the light just vanished.
 
About 1 minute later it reappeared in a different part of the sky and was not far from original spot, but quite a distance. It wasn't moving either time. It disappeared once again and I just didn’t know what to think at this point. I was stunned really.
 
I did see a airplane or a jet shortly after flying towards where the light that disappeared. They were definitely not the same object, maybe the government saw it on radar. Last night on October 30th, 2011 my mom and I were on our way home when we saw a light in the sky, and it was big, not huge, but a pretty good size and then it took off.
 
My mom thinks it could have been a shooting star, but there is no way that there was a shooting star that big and that slow. It wasn’t slow.
 
I know what I saw and there is alien life out there. I don’t care if you think it was a plane or a jet as I know it wasn't.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment