Saturday, October 29, 2011

Black Triangle UFO Seen Over Guildford Surrey British Columbia

 
Date:  October 20, 2011
Time:  Approx: 9:50 p.m. to 9:55 p.m.
 
A friend and I saw this right over Guildford Surrey.
 
I had just been in Delta and headed over to Surrey to meet my friend for coffee in Guildford. Around 9.50 PM  to approximately 9:55pm on October 20th was when we both saw it. I was driving him home on 152nd Street when it caught our attention.
 
I saw a very big dark triangular object that looked like a Mil Plane but wasn't 100% sure as it was super black/dark it had white circular lights at the back of it too which I found extremely strange. Thought they would be on the front.
 
Maybe something to do with celebrities in town recently that visited Surrey?
 
Not over the top for me as in my other experiences.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment