Sunday, October 30, 2011

Two Sasquatch Sightings In The Fraser Valley British Columbia

 
Good day, I read your entry on the Sasquatch Blog and it is very interesting. I am a firm believer in Sasquatch. I am from an Aboriginal Community in the Fraser Valley. I don’t know what you know or have been told by Sasquatch, but I know a bit about them.

Males are generally large and very muscly. I was coming back from my girlfriends house one night, and just before dark I was driving past one of my cousins house. I turned to look because something caught my eye, I seen a sasquatch probably about 7+ feet tall, it had long rough looking hair, thick tree trunk legs, massive torso and long fingernails.

I stopped my car to look, it turned around and took about 3 steps and was already deep in the bush.

Females are different. They usually have lighter, finer hair then the males. A couple weeks after the sighting of the male, I left my house to drop off some garbage at night, I was gone no more then 10 minutes and on my way home, I was pulling into my driveway and seen a female sasquatch.

As I pulled into the driveway, my lights flashed on her and she was very tall and more slender compared to the male I seen prior. She was crouched down and looking into my house through the window. She snapped around and looked at me, I stopped the car and she ran across the yard, across the Lougheed Hwy and over the dike through the slough.

The more you come to believe in Sasquatch, the more it seems they will show themselves to you. In our culture, we are told they are transformers/shape-shifters, which is why no one has ever been able to catch one. They are vegetarians, but do eat fish on occasion. You know when they are close because often they have a very foul odor, and they make a very loud cry sound that usually makes your hair stand up.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment