Saturday, October 29, 2011

UFO Comes To A Complete Stop Over Bowmanville Ontario

 
Date:  First week of June 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
About a week ago I saw a glowing object twice as bright as the brightest star, and seemingly bigger/closer move across the sky. It was moving toward the sunset (10:30 p.m.) I could see some light from the sun as it crossed. I had to get up (I was sitting, smoking and looking in a slightly different direction when it caught my view ) I stood up, moved out so I could continue watching.
 
It was moving at a constant rate of speed, then dead stop and moved directly away at a high rate. I saw it a 1/8 inch size as perspective and it took about 1 second for it to move away and became out of view.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment