Monday, October 24, 2011

Bright Orange Object Seen Over Fourways Pine Slopes South Africa

 
Date:  October 23, 2011
Time:  8:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I'm on the top floor of a 3rd floor Town-house apartment. My girlfriend and I were sitting on the balcony outside. Something caught the corner of my eye. A large object, 'glowing' bright orange appeared into my line of sight and slowly moved in a northerly direction.
 
The glowing varied in intensity, but stayed 'on' until the object faded out of sight. It was close (no more than 500m away, but probably much closer), and no more than 150m up in the sky. It was almost like it had a bright orange fire 'inside' of it. S
 
So it was less like a light (although from a further distance it certainly would have looked more like a light than a glow - it was easily bright enough to be seen from miles away). I could not discern it’s shape, although judging from the glow reflection/emission, it was roundish in shape.
 
It moved too slow to be a plane, and too fast to be a balloon of some kind. There was no wind to justify it being 'blown' across the sky, and besides it kept dead level all the way until it faded from sight, almost as if the light was in the front of it, and became obscured by the back end of the object.
 
This gives you an idea how close it was, because if it were distant, the 'light' would have been visible for much longer. It’s like standing on the side of the road and watching a car pass by, initially you see the front end, and soon enough all you can see is the back end.
 
There was no sound to it whatsoever, and even a dog started barking at it. (they never bark at planes, only hot air balloons, of which this was certainly not one). I am very logical, and I have been through every thought process to try and reason my way out of a UFO sighting, but I'm left with nothing to rationalize this.
 
It appears to be my first real sighting. I scanned the net for blogs, and lo and behold, there was the same 24 hours previous in the same area.  To me, and a few in the last few weeks and a few in the last few months, all in the Fourways/Pine Slopes area of the Province of Gauteng in South Africa.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment