Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stationary UFO Finally Moves Off Over Salem Arkansas

 
Date:  June 2002
Time:  Between 11:30 p.m. and 1:30 a.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at a rural baseball park watching my son play ball. The game started late and all other games were over and park was dark except son's game. I was in the parking lot watching the game, and I was only person in the lot.
 
It was hot and the windows were down in my car. I looked up and to the west and there was a really bright object just sitting up in the air, making no sound. I did not observe this object for a few seconds or minutes. This object was there for 2 and half hours! The object stayed for the rest of the ballgame.
 
The light was so bright you could not look at it for very long. I would watch it out the corner of my eye and straight on for as long as possible. This object was quite low could not have been star, moon, airplane or anything like that. When it would move, it "floated" and I have never seen anything in the sky that moved like this object did.
 
After watching it for an hour, I could make out some type of moving motion around the craft, very hard to explain. The minute the game was over I thought, "great other people will see it", but as soon as the last pitch was thrown it floated off to the west at a really slow rate of speed.
 
I have never seen anything paranormal before and I am not one to "see things", I was so shocked I could not sleep that night and a few after. This maybe will sound crazy, but I got the feeling they were "watching" the game and I had a feeling that I have never had before, that this craft was not from this world.
 
Believe me, I know how it sounds, but this was a 2 hours of watching the craft. I was 30 miles from my home and at that time had no cell phone. I felt like I had to speak up for all the people who are made fun of for telling the truth.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment