Friday, October 21, 2011

Bright Burning Orange Light Over Powell Ohio

 
Date:  July 3, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:25 p.m.
 
My wife and I were out for a walk and around 10:25 pm. I saw a bright light in the east part of the sky. I assumed at first it was a firework, but then I noticed it did not go out and it never got any lower. 
 
I watched it for about 10 seconds before I mentioned it to my wife. It appeared to be triangular, “burning” a bright orange in the middle with red around the perimeter, it traveled over us in a straight line, there was no noise, and it moved off to the south west. 
 
We watched it for about 2 minutes until it became dim and moved out of sight.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. My daughter and I saw 10 glowing orange round lights flying through the sky over Powell, Ohio last night (9/21/2013) about 8:53 PM. They all were traveling together in a south west direction. Never seen anything like it in our lives. Did not get video. We tracked them from where we were until we could no longer see them. We were wondering if anyone else in the Central Ohio area (specifically Powell) saw them too?

    ReplyDelete