Sunday, October 30, 2011

Orange Circular Lights Over The Sandyford/Stillorgan Area Dublin Ireland

 
Date:  May 24, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
Just Goggled to see if I could find anything about orange circular lights over Dublin in the Sandyford/Stillorgan area. I’ve just driven home from there and as I emerged from a housing estate, I noticed 3 big orange lights up ahead in the sky.
 
Originally thinking it was stars, but then realized the discoloration and size, dismissed it. Then as I drove towards Dundrum I saw many more appearing, up to 9, if not more, all following in an arc formation, with 2 stepped intervals.
 
Moving from left to right. I don’t know what to make of this sighting. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment