Monday, October 24, 2011

Huge Black UFO With Light On The Bottom Seen At Whitchurch Tavistock Devon UK

 
Date:  June 14, 2011
Time:  00:20
 
Hi, I just seen a UFO going over my house, it was flying low with no sound. It only had one light, like a star with a big black object about it.  It was travelling at a slow speed. I have never seen anything like it in my life.  It was very beautiful star light under neither the big black object.

This happened at 00:20 14th June 2011 flying over Whitchurch, Tavistock,  Devon.

I don’t believe in UFOs but this was weird, never seen anything like its.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment