Monday, October 24, 2011

Large Formation Of Blue Glowing Objects Over Maple Ontario

 
Date:  June 14, 2011
Time:  Approx: 1:20 a.m.
 
Hi Brian, I'm from Maple, Ontario (Street and Major Mackenzie to be exact). Last night (this morning) at about 1:20am, I saw a very large blue-ish, almost glowing, formation go across the sky from east to west. It went too quickly to get it on my phone. It appeared to be pretty close, near the clouds maybe. I watched for about half an hour after and saw nothing else.

I'm hoping someone else saw it too. It was hard to miss.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment