Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shiny Metallic Colored UFO Observed Over Brentwood California

 
Date:  October 28, 2011
Time:  Approx: 2:00 p.m.
 
Hi, at around 2:00pm today, which is October 28, 2011, I was driving down Balfour in Brentwood with a clear view of Mt. Diablo. I looked up into the sky and just over head, was something strange flying over the mountain. It was a shiny metallic color which just didn't fit. 
 
It was flying faster than a regular plane and seemed almost change form as it turned. It wasn't the shape of a regular plane either. I watched it for about 20 seconds than it was gone. Nothing. Coincidentally, a police car sped around me with their lights on as the plane had vanished. Maybe someone else saw it.
 
It struck me funny because I was reading the last sighting on this page was on the same day as well.  Kind of weird.  Never have I seen anything like this before.  Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment