Sunday, October 23, 2011

Two Black Spheres Spinning Around Each Other Over Prince George British Columbia

 
Date:  June 1, 2010
Time:  Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Hello! I thought I would see if anyone else saw what I saw on June 1st and came on to your site. So here is my story: My husband was on the back deck of our house with me on June 1st at about 8:00pm.

He looked at the sky and said "what is that", I looked up and only saw birds at first.

Then I saw that one of them wasn't moving. A black spot in the sky seemed suspended below the clouds.

We watched for about 45 minutes and the object moved slowly. So slowly that it was only in reference to our roof that we realized it was moving.

My husband was able to focus in on it with the binoculars and said that it looked like two spheres spinning around each other.

Every time I tried to look at it through the binoculars I would lose it. So I just watched it without the aid. As it came over our heads it simply disappeared.

It didn't get smaller or suddenly move fast, it was just gone. The object had moved from north to south and the clouds where moving south to north.

It was definitely below the clouds, but it was also very high as we could not see any detail beyond the generally orbicular shape.

Let me know if you have others with a siting on this day. We are in our mid 30’s with 2 children and are not prone to delusions. We both know we saw something that was defying what we understand to be in a 'normal' state of existence.

Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment