Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bright Orange Lights Seen Between Packington And Ashby UK

 
Date:  June 18, 2011 (?)
Time:  Approx: 12:22 a.m.
 
Hi Brian, I've have just witnessed a UFO sighting and I found your email address by accident as I searched in Google for what I've just seen - UFO's over Ashby de la Zouch.
 
I have been out with my father all evening and I was just driving myself back to Ashby after I had dropped him off, when I just as I was crossing the M42 bridge I noticed a very bright orange light flying very low over the north end of Ashby in a west to east direction.
 
My travel was north bound on the road from Packington to Ashby. Then (as my view initially was partly obscured by trees) I saw two more behind and to the side of it (almost in a triangle). They looked very much like the whole craft was a glow with an orange light.
 
Their altitude was very low (certainly below the cloud line) - maybe 100 or so meters (not that easy to judge as I have no "measuring rod" or experience in that matter). The sighting time was (a little before) 12:22 am as I had parked to call my mother and father to see if they could see it from where they live (and the time is registered on my phone).
 
I had to drive from my initial sighting point about 300 meters or so to get a better view. The orange of one of them faded very abruptly. As I was watching them travel east there was a fourth one that came from the original direction of travel (west). They either then completely faded out or went above the clouds as I drove around to a better vantage point and I couldn't see them again.
 
From the altitude they were at, they would have been visible for some time on an east-west road, but they were gone. I would guess their shape as being almost like a solid triangular shape.
 
I hope that this helps, if I read about any more sightings of these in the local paper I will relate them to you to help and so you can refer to them also. Please feel free to contact me if you would like any more information. Thanks for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment